Artificial Laurel 120cm column UV for outside
Artificial Laurel tree to be placed outdoors with its beautiful dark green leaves makes for a warm welcome at every entrance. Unique to this artificial Laurel tree is its weather resistance. This luxury artificial laurel tree can take a beating and is not frightened by sunshine, rain, wind, snow or frost. Where other artificial trees and plants may fail due to discolouration, wind damage, freezing, insect damage, etc., this unique columnar bay tree remains standing in perfect colour.
- exudes luxury
- replica of Laurus Nobilis (Latin name)
- the English name is bay leave or laurel, commonly used as a herb
- laurel trees give a Mediterranean atmosphere to gardens and patios
- Bay laurels are often used for pruned into different shapes, such as bulbs, pillars etc., but are not winter hardy.
- beautiful rich dark shiny laurel leaves
- mix of large and smaller leaves
- the vein structure is clearly visible, making it look just like a real laurel
- the branch is covered with small black-brown stone fruit in addition to the green laurel leaves
- easy to plant in garden pots
- unlike silk laurel branches, it can withstand intensive sunlight.
- is resistant to frost, unlike true laurel plants.
- if you are looking for a Mediterranean atmosphere, we recommend combining the artificial laurel tree with terracotta pots.
✓ Brand LeopoldFlora, the specialist in UV-technology
✓ Lab-tested 8-year colour guarantee
✓ Made using LeopoldFlora specialised raw materials with inherent UV protection
✓ Premium quality plastic
✓ Specially made for long-term outdoor use, resistant to rain, wind, snow and frost
✓ Little to no maintenance is required
+ Excellent quality plastic
+ UV-resistant raw materials added into the plant
+ Black PVC pot stabilised with concrete
+ Iron is incorporated in the plastic laurel branches, allowing you to bend them as you wish.
- Shape: columnar
- Length: 120cm
- Width: 40cm
- Stem: real hardwood stem
- Delivered: in a black PVC pot, stabilised with concrete.